- STRONG, DURABLE BALLISTIC MATERIAL: the High Sierra Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Pack is made with a combination of 1680D Ballistic fabric and 300 x 250-denier Duralite Mini-hexagon Ripstop; a durable, nylon material with water-resistant qualities
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND EASE OF CARRYING: Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Backpacks from High Sierra features ergonomically engineered shoulder straps with non-slip shoulder pads that evenly distribute weight on the shoulders
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY: this internal frame pack has a spacious, top-loaded main compartment with a gusseted drawstring and adjustable lid; multiple compartments help keep you organized; mesh pocket beverage holders on the sides for easy access
- SECURE, STABLE ADJUSTABLE FRAMES: the ERGO-FIT shoulder harness has adjustable load lifters with Hex-Vent mesh and high-density foam padding; dual, contoured frame bars can be fitted to the shape of your back; adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack
- COMFORT and CONVENIENCE: High Sierra’s Long Trail 90 internal frame backpacks have molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels to keep your back cool and dry; internal hydration reservoir helps you to stay hydrated
Materials: Mini-Hex Ripstop, Mini-Weave Duralite, 1680D Ballistic (bottom).
Size: 36 x 15.25 x 11 in.
Capacity: 5500 cu. in. / 90 L.
Weight: 6.1 lbs / 2.8 kg.
Torso fit range: 17 to 21 in.
Waist: 30 in and up.
- 90-liter, expedition-sized backpack with extra cargo capacity
- Top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Drop-bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Front access to main compartment
- Convenient zippered pocket on the front
- Roomy dual zippered pockets on the sides
- Ergo-Fit shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters, feature Hex-Vent mesh and high-density foam padding
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack
- Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back
- Molded foam back panel with Airflow channels to keep your back cool and dry
- Waist belt, with Hex-Vent mesh and high-density foam padding, wicks moisture
- Side compression straps help secure and stabilize gear
- Bottom compression straps can be extended to allow for additional storage
- Webbing daisy chain on both sides to attach carabiners and other gear
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax and hiking poles
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included)
- Mesh pockets hold 1000 ml water bottles (not included)
- Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel
- air travel
Ergo-Fit shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters
Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack
Top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure
Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket